National Customer Service Week is an opportunity to raise awareness of customer service and the vital role it plays in successful business practice and the growth of the UK economy.
The week gives employers an ideal opportunity to recognise the efforts and achievements of people working in customer service, particularly those involved in crucial frontline and customer-facing activities. It’s also a chance for organisations to show they genuinely care about customers.
“It’s important that we all realise how, by working together and focusing on our customers, we can make a difference for them, our colleagues and our organisations. This week provides organisations with an ideal platform to demonstrate to their customers that they are totally focused on the service they offer them.” Jo Causon, chief executive, Institute of Customer Service
The week also helps to:
- raise awareness of the crucial role customer service plays in building positive reputations and increasing customer loyalty
- show customers that organisations are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations
- show colleagues how important customer service is within their organisation
- recognise and show appreciation to colleagues for their contributions and support
- boost morale and teamwork.
For more information contact: www.csweek.com/