As car shoppers do more online research and engage with other customers before making a decision to head into a dealership, online reviews can be gold. With over 50% of all new and used car buyers claiming that dealership testimonials and reviews were an important factor in the car buying process, NOW is the time to make sure you are managing your reviews properly.
JudgeService is the UK’s most effective automotive online review provider and understands how powerful reviews are in influencing buyer behaviour and aiding a conversion.
We help car buyers find great car dealers. Our surveys are developed from market demand and our expertise in the automotive sector. Over 25 years’ motor trade experience has enabled us to ensure the questions we ask your customers provide answers that will drive your business.
This industry knowledge and expertise means we are perfectly placed to share our top 12 tips for best practise car dealer reviews:
- Make sure you have the right tools for the job
- Survey to measure your performance
- Spread the word
- Make them feel wanted
- Catch people in, don’t catch them out
- Share your success
- Shout about your business
- Don’t judge a book by its cover
- Be seen 24/7
- Share how much you care and build trust online
- Record contact details for every enquiry, whether online, telephone or in person
- Stay legally compliant with the changes to legislation
To find out more, download the Guide: Top 12 tips for best practise car dealer reviews. For further information about how JudgeService can help YOU, email email@example.com.