We are pleased to announce that JudgeService will be attending this years’ AMLive at Birmingham NEC on November 9th.
Through AM online, over the last 12 months, we have been providing Top Tips for Customer Reviews. These have included:
- Stay legally compliant with the changes to legislation – GDPR.
- Make sure you have the right tools for the job.
- Spread the word!
- Don’t judge a book by its cover.
- “If you’re not the one sending flowers, somebody else may well appear more appealing”.
- Catch people in, don’t catch them out.
- Be seen 24/7.
- Share your success – don’t catch people out, catch them in!
- Record contact details for every enquiry, whether online, telephone or in person.
- Survey to measure your performance.
- Shout about your business.
- Share how much you care and build trust online.
We would very much like to discuss these with you in more detail, on Stand B32, so come along and learn why we are the UK’s most effective automotive online review provider.
We will also be presenting Workshops on Reviews, showcasing what the company can offer professionals working in the motor trade, and will be introducing exciting new solutions, so you can be the first to see them in action!
As if this isn’t enough, our Managing Director, Neil Addley, will be holding a special seminar about finding the secrets of customer loyalty. Neil reveals: “We have been surveying customers for over six years now which has provided us with masses of data from which we can glean extensive information on car buyers’ views of customer care.
“We have been able to determine the key elements which dealers have to get right in the eyes of consumers, to be considered as delivering excellent customer service. These insights will be available for the first time at this year’s Automotive Management Live event.”
COME AND SEE US ON STAND B32!
You can register online for free entry to Automotive Management Live at http://www.automotivemanagementlive.co.uk/online-registration
For more information on what JudgeService can do for your business, visit our dedicated Business site at https://business.judgeservice.com/