Working as part of the sales team, the main purpose of the role is to set appointments for the Sales Director and Field Sales Executives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hungry hunter to work alongside professionals who are accomplished in their field. The role offers an opportunity to forge a long-term career; progression is available as the company grows.
£18,000-£22,000 FTE, OTE £36K
Full or Part Time
Contributory Pension Scheme
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Making calls to key contacts to book in sales meetings for the Sales Director and Field-based Executives, working timings and location around other meetings
- Working towards appointment generating targets
- Cleansing data to ensure the CRM database includes correct details of key company contacts
- Calling various companies to establish the best contact/s and adding them to the CRM database
- Maintaining pipeline and accurate data
- Collating knowledge of competition
- Associated administration
The ideal candidate MUST love to smile when they dial. We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role, i.e. appointment generating, sales, business development; who can demonstrate a successful record in achieving targets.
You will be a natural communicator who has the ability to build quick rapport with key contacts at all levels and nurture these into long – lasting working relationships.
It is important you have excellent organisation and IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint), plus the ability to use your own initiative.
If you are interested, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org